Sunday, December 31, 2006

One Semester down....Seven more to go....

Yea, you heard me right...one semester down!

As everyone may ask (especially the ones still in school and the oldies), "Semester exams are really important....why aren't you studying?", I guess they seriously need to change their views on this topic. Semester exams was just a cakewalk...i guess i can get a decent grade even without studying!

As for the standards of the paper at CIT, I would rate it 6/10.....questions were pretty easy and didn't need much of a thinking...anyway, this is one of the worst topics to talk about....just a warmup blog after a break! :)

One thing i'm worried about is my second language in my second sem....i don't know if i'll be able to pick german, thanks to my IIT trip (my internals are down!) and a special thanks to one of the worst English "teachers" I've ever seen!

My next post will be much better! Talking about my college is the easiest thing to do...cuz bullshitting is easy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home