Saturday, September 02, 2006

Gone are good ole days :(

Hi Everyone....
Its been quite a long since i blogged!
Gone are the good old days at School........After 22nd March 2k6 (The last of the board exams...which i screwed up) Me, Mukundhan, Pravish and Gautham Ram went to The Residency after having no other option, we finally headed for the residency...An amazing Lunch..my first time there...I can go on and on describing the food..but whats the point...you just wont be able to feel it..
I took only around 175 bucks for the lunch..cuz we had initially planned to go to "Thats Why" which is another restaurant.. Gautham the ATM..as usual sponsered us with the rest of the 75 bucks..and it was just great..
After having our Royalty like Lunch...we headed to Gautham's home..had some amount of fun there...i picked up a few books which I eventually never read :(
I bid good bye to all my friends as we would'nt be able to meet for atleast about a month!
Thats because i was heading for Thrissur....you know for what?? For ENTRANCE COACHING!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home